A motherboard is one of the most important components that go into making a computer, among many others as well. In order for a computer to work, the majority of its components (including the CPU, GPU, RAM, storage, and other peripherals) need to be directly connected to the motherboard. The motherboard you purchase should support whatever CPU you plan to use. It is also important that your motherboard has the right CPU connector in addition to a supported chipset. Typically, the microprocessor or CPU is attached to this via a socket. Sockets are compatible with different kinds of processors and motherboards. Before purchasing any of them, ensure that they are compatible.
Looking for professional buying advice for the best LGA 1155 motherboard? The following is a list compiled by industry professionals of the best LGA 1155 motherboards that are currently on the market in the United States.
Best LGA 1155 Motherboard With Specifications
1. MACHINIST LGA 1155 Motherboard, B75 Micro ATX Computer Motherboard for Desktop PC (Intel 2th/3th Gen, PCIe 2.0, NGFF M.2, PCI, DDR3, SATA 6Gb/s, USB 3.0) for Core i3,i5,i7/Xeon E3 V2/Pentium
- ※Intel LGA 1155 Socket: Supports Intel Core i3/i5/i7 2th or 3th generation, Xeon E3 v2, Pentium and Celeron series processors. (Eg Intel xeon E3-1280 V2, Core i7-3770K, Core i5-2500K, Core i3-3240, Pentium G620, Celeron G540, etc.)
- ※Powerful slot: This B75 motherboard has a NGFF M.2 high-speed hard disk interface with a transmission speed of up to 32Gbps. In addition to PCIe X1 and PCIe X16 graphics card slots, this B75 motherboard also has a PCI expansion slot, which is an indispensable and important slot for installing independent sound cards and network cards.
- ※Dual channel DDR3 memory: The maximum memory supports two 16G memory, memory type DDR3 1280/1333/1600/1866MHz desktop memory.
- ※High-quality motherboard: The 6-layer PCB motherboard provides a faster operating speed, while being more robust and not easily damaged. All solid capatitor ensures sufficient power supply to ensure stable CPU operation.
- ※Strong Extensibility: The expansion slot includes 1*PCIe X16 graphics card slot, 1*PCIe X1 slot, 1*PCI slot, 2*USB 2.0 slots, 2*USB 3.0 slots, 3*SATA 2.0 interfaces, 1*SATA 3.0 interface and 1*NGFF M.2 interface (SATA M.2).
- ※High-definition video output: Compatible with VGA+HDMI high-definition high-performance integrated display dual output interface, support 4K video, audio output. It can also complete PS, 3D modeling and other work without purchasing a graphics card.
- ※Efficient power interface: DDR3 motherboard adopts 3+1 phase power supply, which makes the power supply more stable. The power interface has 4-pin and 24-pin, compatible with most power supplies in the market.
- Tips: Before purchasing this motherboard, make sure you can install it yourself. Of course, they are so easy to install. After the motherboard is installed normally, if there is no display, no boot, no picture, no network card, no sound card, etc. It is recommended that the customer restore the factory settings, reset the CMOS or wipe the metal contact on the memory, CPU and graphics card (the part that contacts with the motherboard) with an eraser to improve the situation such as poor contact.
- Tips: The package includes: 1*SATA cable, 1*I/O baffle, 1*motherboard. All the information of this product can be found in the description and pictures, of course you can also consult us. If you don’t know where to download the driver, recommended driver download: Driver Talent. Or use the win 10 system, it can help you solve all driver problems.
Additional Info :
2. ASUS P8B75-V LGA 1155 Intel B75 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
- DIGI+ VRM – New Era of Digital Power Design that fully enables Superior System Stability, High Power Efficiency and Improved Performance Scaling
- EPU – World’s first real-time PC power saving chip that auto detects PC loads and intelligently moderate power consumption accordingly to optimize energy efficiency
- GPU Boost – Instantaneously accelerates iGPU for graphics performance enhancement
- ASUS USB 3.0 Boost – Set USB 3.0 devices into 3 modes: Normal, Turbo, UASP to improve overall read/write performance instantaneously
- Network iControl – Manage real-time Bandwidth control to prioritize programs and applications
Additional Info :
3. Desktop Computer M-ATX Motherboard, DDR3 LGA1155 CPU for Intel B75 Mainboard, RTL8111H Gigabit Network Card, M.2 NVME+NGFF Dual-Mode, SATA3.0/USB3.0/6-Channel Audio Chip
- 【M-ATX Motherboard】- B75 M.2 motherboard supports M.2 high speed hard disk interface, round keyboard (PS/2 port). Gigabit Ethernet high quality 6 channel sound card, high speed and stable transmission.
- 【Graphics Card】- High definition high performance core display graphics card, support VGA+HDMI+DVI dual output High compatibility brings a higher experience
- 【Expansion Slot】- Supported: 1 x PCI-EX16 graphics slot, 1 x PCI-EX1 slot, 1 x M.2 interface with NVME/SATA mode conversion jumper, 2 x USB2.0 pin, 1 x USB3.0 pin, 3 x SATA2.0 interface, 1xSATA3.0 interface.
- 【Feature】- Support front and rear dual USB 3.0 ports, support SATA3.0 hard disk transfer rate. Support NVME+NGFF dual mode hard disk switching PCIE high speed channel + SATA2.0 channel free choice. M.2 high speed hard disk interface, maximum memory support 8G×2, 1155 pin CPU interface USB3.0 SATA3 support DDR3.
- 【Satisfaction Service】- If you have any problems while using this product, please feel free to contact us immediately by email, we will serve you as soon as possible. For any questions related to product quality, we will exchange or refund for you in full, thank you for choosing us, thank you.
Additional Info :
4. Mainboard LGA 1155 DDR3 Computer Motherboard Computer Motherboard, for for B75
- 【USB3.0 HIGH-SPEED INTERFACE】: Front and rear dual-position, dual USB3.0 interface, high transmission rate. USB universal interface :1*RJ45 network interface, 2*USB2.0 interface, 2*USB3.0 interface.
- 【DDR3 MEMORY】: Fully compatible with DDR3 desktop memory 1066/1333/1600/1866. Memory slot: 2*DDR3 DIM, Maximum memory support 8G*2,
- 【EXPANSION SLOT】: 1*SATA3.0 high-speed hard disk interface, support SSD solid state drive high-speed transmission. 3*SATA2.0 interface, 1*PCI-Ex16 graphics card slot, 1*PCI-Ex1 slot.
- 【Nuclear High Definition Multimedia Interface HD graphics】: HD high-performance graphics card, support VGA + High Definition Multimedia Interface dual output. Professional design, your best choice.
- 【SATISFACTION GUARANTEED】: A YEAR WARRANTY, FREE RETURN AND EXCHANGE!We promises every customer a 100% shopping satisfaction, feel free to reach us if you have any questions about your purchase.We will give you a professional and detailed reply within 24 hours.Click to buy now!
Additional Info :
5. Gigabyte LGA 1155 Intel Z77 HDMI SATA 6 Gb/s USB 3.0 Micro ATX Intel Motherboard GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP
- CPU: Support for Intel Core i7 /i5/i3/Pentium/Celeron processors in the LGA1155 package. Chipset: Intel Z77 Express Chipset
- Memory: 4 x 1.5V DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 32 GB of system memory. Support for DDR3 2400(OC)/1600/1333/1066 MHz memory modules. Support for non-ECC memory modules. Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
- Audio: VIA VT2021 codec. High Definition Audio. 2/4/5.1/7.1-channel. Support for S/PDIF Out. LAN: Atheros GbE LAN chip
- Expansion Slots: 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16. 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4. 1 x PCI Express x1 slot. 1 x PCI slot. AMD CrossFireX technology
- Storage Interface: 2 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors. 4 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors. Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, and RAID 10.
- USB: Up to 10 USB 2.0/1.1 ports. Up to 4 USB 3.0/2.0 ports.
- Internal I/O Connectors: 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector/1 x 4-pin ATX 12V power connector/2 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors/4 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors/1 x CPU fan header/2 x system fan headers/1 x front panel header/1 x front panel audio header/1 x S/PDIF Out header/1 x USB 3.0/2.0 header/3 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers/1 x serial port header/1 x parallel port/1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header/1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- Back Panel Connectors: 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port/1 x D-Sub port/1 x DVI-D port/1 x HDMI port/2 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports/4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports/1 x RJ-45 port/3 x audio jacks
Additional Info :
6. MACHINIST H61 LGA 1155 (Intel 2th/3th Gen) Gaming Motherboard, Micro ATX Computer Motherboard Support PCIe 2.0, 100M LAN, DDR3, 5.1 Channel Audio for Intel i3,i5,i7/Xeon E3 V2/Pentium
- Intel LGA 1155 Socket: Supports Intel Core i3/i5/i7 2th or 3th generation processors, as well as Xeon E3 v2, Pentium and other series processors. (Eg Intel xeon E3-1280 V2, Intel Core i7-3770K, Intel Core i5-2500K, Pentium G620, G840, etc.)
- Enhanced power supply: On-board 3+1 phase power supply design, 24+4pin DC power supply slot, 4-layer PCB material, can achieve stable power transmission.
- DDR3 non-ECC memory slot: It adopts dual-channel design and supports up to 2*8GB memory. Supported valid frequencies are 1066/1333/1600MHz.
- High-definition video interface: This board is compatible with HDMI and VGA high-definition video interface, supports 4K and 1080P integrated display, and PCIe 2.0 X16 slot allows you to have more choices.
- Multiple expansion interfaces: multi-interface design, strong expansion. Including 1*PCIe 2.0 X16 slot, 1*PCIe X1 slot, 4*SATA 2.0 interface, 7*USB 2.0 interface (6 rear and 1 front) and 1*USB3.0 interface (front). Other interfaces: Onboard 100M LAN network interface and 5.1-channel audio interface.
- Note: The package includes: 1*H61 motherboard, 1*SATA cable, 1*I/O baffle, 1* original packing box. All the information of this product can be found in the description and pictures, of course you can also consult us. If you don’t know where to download the driver, recommended driver download: Driver Talent. Or use the win 10 system, it can help you solve all driver problems.
Additional Info :
7. Tosuny Desktop Computer Motherboard LGA 1155 USB3.0 SATA Mainboard for Intel B75
- ★ Important reminder：Each batch of slot,bottom plate color, etc. may be different, the product is continuously optimized and upgraded, and does not affect the normal use of product performance and functions.If you need the English manual, you can contact our customer service staff to get it!!!!
- ★ Memory Specifications★( ① Memory type DDR3 1066/1333/1600MHz desktop memory. ② Memory slot 2*DDR3 DIMM. ③ Maximum memory support 8G*2)
- ★ USB3.0 High-speed Interface – Dual USB3.0 interfaces, high transmission rate. ★ SATA3.0 High-speed Hard Disk Interface – Support SSD solid state hard disk high-speed transmission. ★ Core display HDMI High-definition Graphics – High-definition high-performance core display graphics, support VGA+HDMI dual output.
- ★ Motherboard chip ★（① integrated sound card/network card main chipset Intel B75 series. ② Audio chip integrated 6-channel audio chip. ③ Network card chip integrated RTL8105E.） ★ Processor Specifications ★( ① CPU socket LGA 1155. ② CPU type i3, i5 and i7 series .)
- ★ It is recommended that professionals install it. When there is no display, no boot, no picture, no network card, no sound card, etc. after the motherboard is normally installed, it is recommended that the customer restore the factory settings or find an eraser to wipe the golden finger of the memory CPU graphics card (the part that contacts the motherboard) to improve Exposure to the environment.
Additional Info :
8. Motherboard, DDR3 Memory and Nuclear HDMI HD Graphics Motherboard, USB3.0 High-Speed Interface Mainboard, LGA 1155 USB3.0 SATA Mainboard for Intel B75
- USB3.0 high-speed interface: front and rear dual-position, dual USB3.0 interface, high transmission rate.
- DDR3 memory: Fully compatible with DDR3 desktop memory 1066/1333/1600/1866.
- SATA3.0 high-speed hard disk interface: support SSD solid state drive high-speed transmission.
- Nuclear HDMI HD graphics: HD high-performance graphics card, support VGA + HDMI dual output.
- Professional design, your best choice.
Additional Info :
9. ASUS P8H77-V LGA 1155 Intel H77 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
- CPU: Socket 1155; Supports Intel 3rd/2nd Generation Processors; Supports Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 Technology
- Chipset: Intel H77
- Memory: 4x DDR3 DIMM Slots, Dual Channel, Non-ECC, Unbuffered, Max Capacity up to 32 GB
- Slots: 1x PCI-Express 3.0 x16 Slot; 1x PCI-Express 2.0 x16 Slot (runs at x4); 2x PCI-Express 2.0 x1 Slots; 3x PCI Slots
- SATA: 2x SATA3 Ports, 4x SATA2 Ports, Supports RAID 0/1/5/10
Additional Info :
10. ASRock Intel B365 Chipset Motherboard, B365M-HDV
- Supports 9th and 8th Gen Intel Core processors (Socket 1151)
- Supports DDR4 2666
- 1 PCIe 3. 0 x16, 2 PCIe 3. 0 x1
- Graphics Output Options: HDMI, DVI-D, D-Sub
- 7. 1 Ch HD Audio (Realtek ALC887 Audio Codec), ELNA Audio caps
- 6 SATA3, 1 Ultra M. 2 (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3)
- 6 USB 3. 1 Gen1 (2 Front, 4 rear)
- Intel Gigabit LAN
Additional Info :
Advantages of Investing in a Quality Motherboard
Your computer won’t work without a motherboard. Furthermore, a faulty or outdated motherboard is likely to cause lag and poor performance. The following are some benefits of upgrading your motherboard:
A VRM, or voltage regulator module, is a motherboard component that controls the voltage or power delivered to your CPU. Data transfer is made possible by USB and other data ports. High-speed data transfer and internet speed will be ensured by utilizing the most recent technologies. The most recent RAM and USB connections are DDR4 and USB 3.0. If your motherboard is right, your system can feel brand new.
Many people who want to upgrade their motherboard do so either to get better graphics and gaming performance or because their old motherboard has broken. You can boost the GPU performance and overclock the processor on many models. A few even offer 3D and virtual reality options.
A good motherboard has features that guard it against any harm. They guarantee effective power usage and safeguard against voltage surges. This extends the lifespan of your CPU and motherboard and improves performance. Purchasing long-lasting goods is always a wise investment.
Best LGA 1155 Motherboard Buying Guide
Sockets are the places on the motherboard where you install your CPU. There are dozens of sockets on the tech market, each with a unique name. The names are assigned to these pins depending on how many pins are in a socket. Connecting the LGA 1155 to the processor are 1155 pins. Further, it is recommended to conduct research before purchasing a LGA 1155 motherboard.
These sockets are designed to hold Intel processors from 2nd and 3rd generations, including the Core i5 and i7. Thus, the motherboard you buy should support these processors. There are either 2nd-generation or 3rd-generation products here. Whenever you purchase a motherboard, you must ensure it’s compatible with the LGA 1155 socket. Failure to do so will cause both the motherboard and the CPU to suffer damage.
It is important to go for a high-speed motherboard. The vast majority of rigs couldn’t perform many tasks without a high-speed motherboard. Having a fast Ethernet connection for data transfer would be advantageous. There may be others with WLAN. The user can also overclock your system using a fast connection, which will allow you to take your processor to its maximum performance.
You should always opt for the top motherboards if you want your system to perform at its peak. Data transfers are fast with all of these listed products that have high-speed Ethernet connections. You can get the best performance from your processor by overclocking the system.
Overclocking capability seems to be a feature most users look for in a new motherboard. However, playing video games on your computer or doing intensive tasks on it can result in significant performance improvements. In order to provide users with full control over the clocking capability, all of the products listed here offer this feature.
What Does LGA 1155 Mean?
Socket 1155, also called Socket H2, is a CPU socket. A Sandy Bridge or Ivy Bridge Intel microprocessor is needed for this product. An Intel Core processor of the 2nd generation is required. This design has pins on the socket instead of the integrated circuit, hence the name LGA 1155. A pin grid array and ball grid array alternated with this approach.
Do you have what you need?
If you are shopping for a lga 1155 motherboard, ensure that it includes all the features you want. If your requirements are not met, how can you make it work? This is especially important if your needs are to be future-proof. Comparing the lga 1155 motherboard models listed with the features you are looking for will help you narrow your search. Prices should be checked if the model meets your functional requirements. Check out some of the benefits that a lga 1155 motherboard can provide if it fits your budget. Share any additional benefits that you believe might be relevant to you.
Is LGA 1155 outdated?
Despite being widely used and perfectly compatible with a number of different CPUs and PCs, the LGA 1155 is still widely used. But considering that it’s not the latest model, and that it’s no longer being manufactured exclusively, you may want to get hold of the upgraded LGA 1151 motherboard instead. It still offers a lot of excellent features, though, and is still usable!
Why are LGA 1155 motherboards so expensive?
It is more difficult and rare to find LGA 1155 motherboards since the platform is no longer manufactured. Because of this, you may find fewer boards available today, thereby increasing their price. The later versions available on the market, like the LGA 1151, may be more appealing.
What is LGA 1155 socket motherboard?
LGA 1155 chipset motherboards are what they sound like. Sandy Bridge and Ivy Bridge processors are mostly built using the LGA 1155 socket. There are 1155 protruding pins of connection on the LGA 1155.
Those are our best LGA 1155 CPU recommendations, not bad, are they not? Clearly, you don’t have to send that LGA 1155 motherboard straight to the garbage yet. The fiberglass skeleton still carries plenty of piss and vinegar. Definitely the best chip of the bunch if you want to rip the cobwebs off those LGA 1155 sockets in a silicone storm, so you want to go after it. Modern computational applications benefit from the high clock speeds and hyperthreaded quad-core design. For a more affordable option, we’d choose the Intel i7-3770 as it has very similar performance to the i7-3770 and a weird price tag.