Even though you can access all of your preferred TV shows and movies online via streaming services like Netflix and Prime Video, watching TV is still a fantastic way to pass the time at home. The best omnidirectional TV antenna is what you should buy if you don’t want to keep paying for a new cable connection just to watch TV occasionally.
An outdoor TV antenna will help you cut through all the interference and find what you’re looking for. The best omnidirectional outdoor tv antenna is different from other antennas because it can be adjusted to point in any direction, which means that you won’t need to purchase multiple antennas if your home has a lot of obstructions like trees or buildings.
So, next to each of the best omnidirectional outdoor TV antennas listed are their crucial specifications and points. At the end of this list, you can find a detailed buying guide for the best omnidirectional outdoor TV antenna and answers to frequently asked questions.
Best omnidirectional outdoor tv antenna With Specifications
1. 1byone Outdoor TV Antenna 360° Omni-Directional Reception Long 100+ Miles Range Enhance VHF&UHF 4K Ready HDTV Antenna with Added Stability for Outdoor/Attic/RV Use – 39ft RG6 Coax Cable
- 📡【Long Range Digital Amplified Outdoor Antenna】- Exclusive Smart pass Amplifier technology improves better reception than the old version and provide much better signal reliability on windy or rainy days. Please first find out where the local broadcast towers are in your area.
- 📡【360° Omni-Directional Reception 】- Receive UHF/VHF signals from all directions while providing clear 4K pictures, no need to rotate, no need the remote control as traditional huge outdoor antennas. No need to worry about local weather as it’s made of moisture-proof and flame retardant materials. Say goodbye to endless adjustments!
- 📡【One Tv Output】The outdoor HD TV antenna is uniquely designed to support one TV. We recommend that you use only one antenna per television. When you add a splitter that divides the received signal strength between each television which may mean that you may not get all of the channels you would get otherwise.
- 📡【Built-in Pre-Amplifier And 4G LTE Filter】- Allows you to boost signal right at the antenna, and removes interference and channel loss caused by 4G mobiles phone signals, making up for the signal loss from long cable runs and splitters. According to the signal range, the amplifier enlarges suitable multiples to ensure the coverage extension.
- 📡【Save On Installation Fees】- No tools needed for easy installation. Perfect for home/RV/attic/Marine use, including a 32ft RG6U coaxial cable, which makes it easy to place the amplified HDTV antenna in high-reception areas. Compared with big size traditional antenna, this modern antenna is much easier to install by our included accessories.
Additional Info :
2. Five Star [Newest 2020] HDTV Antenna – 360° Omnidirectional Amplified Outdoor TV Antenna up to 150 Miles Indoor/Outdoor,RV,Attic 4K 1080P UHF VHF Supports 4TVs Installation Kit & Mounting Pole
- [360° OMNI-DIRECTIONAL RECEPTION] 100% Receive signal from all directions, no need to rotate, no need the remote control as traditional huge outdoor antennas that required to change the receiving direction for better signal. Built-in dipole for excellent UHF and VHF band signal reception. Support DVB-T; ISDB-T; DMB-T/H; ATSC. Receive their favorite shows from networks like NBC, FOX, CBS, ABC, PBS, THE CW, QUBO, TELEMUNDO, UNIVISION, RTV, THIS TV, ION, ME TV,THE WEATHER CHANNEL and more for free
- [SHIELDS AGAINST INTERFERENCE] Build-in 4G LTE Filter shields against interference and blocks unwanted 3G and 4G wireless signals for stable performance. Enjoy smooth and crystal clear 4K HDTV experience.
- [RECEIVE up to 150+ MILES RANGE and WATCH WHAT YOU WANT] This high range HDTV antennae enables you to watch local broadcast channels with high definition for FREE. Enjoying in clearer picture, low noise and access to more free broadcast TV signals. Receive your favorite channels without a monthly bill! Enjoy local news, weather, sitcoms, kids and sports programming with NO MONTHLY CONTRACT and SAVE AROUND 1020USD ANNUALLY.
- [WEATHER RESISTANT & DURABLE] Get better signal reliability on windy or rainy day , also with anti-UV coating , waterproof/snowproof design to minimize outside interference. All signals come in perfectly all directions without rotating the antenna. Perfect for outdoor, attic, RV used.
- [2020 NEW DESIGN] Creative design in light weight aimed for simple DIY and SIMPLE SET-UP in 3 minutes. Tools-free and easy installation with minimum effort. We provide friendly customer service. If you have any issues with reception, contact us and we will provide full technical support to get your issues solved quickly. Package includes, 1x Five Star Omni-Directional Digital Antenna, 1x Free Five Star installtion Kit, 1x Five Star Antenna Jpole.
- Reminder: This antenna has wider range than some outdoor antenna, but it ideally works for locations that are 40-60 miles away from the TV tower from multiple directions. The reception will be limited if the TV tower from one certain direction. TV reception may vary depends on your location so make sure you have checked the antenna TV reception for your area before making the purchase. Note: Make sure to have the booster (power converter) connected with the antenna system when using it.
- Best gift for parents and family members for Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year.
Additional Info :
|Color||Standard Kit Plus J Pole|
3. Outdoor TV Antenna, 1byone VHF/UHF 720° Omnidirectional Reception Long Range Support 2TVs 4K 1080P for Roof/Attic/RV/Balcony Upgrade Exclusive Smartpass Amplified TV Antenna with 39ft Coax Cable
- No More Direction Adjustment – 720° complete signal coverge. No more antenna direction adjustment. Gets more channel reception and fewer blind spots, like CBS, NBC, ABC, Fox, The CW, and PBS, etc.
- Exclusive Amplify Technology Patented – Technology- SMARTPASS AMPLIFIER achieves the balance between short and long range reception. Boost weak or avoid overload signal reception simply by turning the On/Off switch.
- Professional 3G/4G Filter – Build in interference shileds, 3G and 4G signals will no longer be annoying. Best tech for clearer smooth pictures and more stable channel reception. Delivers better TV experience.
- Premium Materias & Weather Resistance – Enjoy life time free HDTV. New concept series antennas achieve better signal reliability under all kinds of inclement weather.
- What You Get – If you have any issues with reception, we will provide detailed technical support to get your issues solved quickly.
Additional Info :
4. Upgraded Version – ANTOP AT-415B 720° UFO Dual Omni-Directional Outdoor HDTV Antenna with Exclusive Smartpass Amplifier &4G LTE Filter, Fit for Outdoor/RV/Attic Use(33ft Coaxial Cable,4K UHD Ready)
- 720° “COMPLETE COVERAGE” RECEPTION: 360° Vertical + 360° Horizontal Omni-directional UHF/VHF Reception –Full HDTV support 720p, 1080i, and 1080p.
- AESTHETICALLY CLEAN DESIGN – Creative design in light weight aimed for simple DIY and SIMPLE SET-UP in 5 minutes. Tools-free and easy installation with minimum effort.
- SHIELDS AGAINST INTERFERENCE – Build in 4G LTE Filter shields against interference and blocks unwanted 3G and 4G wireless signals for stable performance. Enjoy smooth and crystal clear 4K HDTV experience.
- DELIVERS THE CORRECT RANGE – ANTOP Exclusive Smart pass technology Amplifier allow easier adjust the balance between short and long range reception , and the intelligent switch can avoid signal overload.
Additional Info :
|Color||Dual Omni-directional Antenna|
5. LAVA HD8008 Omnidirectional 360 Degree HD TV 4K Omnipro TV Antenna OmniPro HD-8008 + Installation Kit & FiveStar TV Antenna Jpole
- Sold by Digihitech Exclusive. Package includes, 1x HD8008 Antenna, 1x Free FiveStar installtion Kit, 1x Five Star Antenna Jpole
- Omnidirectional characteristics, receiving reception from multiple directions without needing adjustments. Built-in dipole for excellent UHF and VHF band signal reception. DVB-T; ISDB-T; DMB-T/H; ATSC
- Ideal Distance 40-80 miles (reaches up to 130 miles) Received up to 130 Free HD Channels (Depends entirely on the surrounding condition)
- Please note, make sure to scan channels after install the antenna, or it may show 0 Channel. Antenna cable can not be longer than 50ft, or it may receive 0 or less channels than it should be. This is long range antenna, so if you live very close to TV tower, you need to get a Indoor Antenna.
Additional Info :
6. 1byone Outdoor tv Antenna with Omni-Directional Long Range Reception 4K 1080P UHF VHF Supports 2TVs Indoor/Outdoor Installation Kit & Mounting Pole
- 📺 Best HD In The Air: Access to HUNDREDS OF FREE TV SHOWS, local news, sports, music, weather and more, experience true-to-life picture quality with 4k Ultra HD, save THOUSANDS of $ cable fees annually. Say goodbye to endless adjustment. Achieve signal 360°horizontal reception. No need to adjust the antenna installation direction any more.
- 📡 Long Range Reception: This omnidirectional antenna reaches out in a far radius from the broadcast towers. A true dual-band design to receive Lo-VHF, H-VHF, and UHF signals, enhance signal handling capability, and increase performance. Besides, the digital television broadcasts are uncompressed, resulting in the clearest high-definition picture quality.
- 📺 Powerful Amplifier: Amplified TV antenna includes the most sophisticated signal booster with CleanPeakTM RF filtering technology, filtering out potential interference from cellular and FM signals in the area, boasting the gain for optimal performance, resulting in crystal clear picture better than cable and satellite providers.
- 📡 Weather-Proof: Specially designed for outdoor use. Get better signal reliability on windy and rainy day, typhoons and rainstorm. The special high-tech coating make it a solid shield that resists all kinds of bad weather. All signals come in perfectly all directions.
- 🎁 Satisfaction Service: We have always adhering to the “customer first, quality first” business philosophy so that you can return your undamaged product and packaging within 90 days of purchase for any reason. All of us will try our best to serve you within 24 hours. We will provide guidance for your any question.
7. HDTV Antenna – 1byone 360° Omni-Directional Reception Amplified Outdoor TV Antenna Long Range for Indoor,Outdoor,RV,Attic Support 4K 1080P UHF VHF Free HDTV Channels
- ✅ 360 ° Omni-Directional Reception – Receive signal from all directions, no need to rotate, no need the remote control as traditional huge outdoor antennas required to change the receiving direction for better signal. Enhance VHF signal reception, like NBC,ABC,etc. Assuring you more channel reception and less blind spots,like CBS, Fox, The CW, and PBS,etc.
- ✅ Up To 150+ Miles Range And Watch What You Want – This 150 mile range hdtv antennae enables you to watch local broadcast channels with high definition for FREE. resulting in clearer picture, low noise and access to more free broadcast TV signals.
- ✅ Enjoy Clear HD Channels – This best quality model can receive free full HD channels like ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox and so much more. Receive your favorite channels without a monthly bill! Enjoy local news, weather, sitcoms, kids and sports programming with no monthly contract and save around 1020usd annually.
- ✅ Weather Resistant & Durable – Get better signal reliability on windy or rainy day and unti-UV coating and waterproof/snowproof design allow shielding for minimum interference.Fit Home/RV/Attic/Marine Use.
- ✅ What You Get – If you have any issues with reception, we will provide detailed technical support to get your issues solved quickly.
Additional Info :
8. Dual Omni-Directional Amplified HD Digital TV Antenna, 65 Miles Super Strong Signal Range with Powerful HDTV Amplifier Signal Booster Support 4K 1080p & & All Older TV’s for Outdoor,33ft Coaxial Cable
- ★ 720° Omni-directional UHF/VHF reception — full HDTV support 720p, 1080i, and 1080p. Outdoor HD TV antenna receive signals from all directions, don’t need to use remote control to rotate a traditional huge outdoor HDTV antenna to receive better signal, no worry about If the long cable been tied together once rotated antennae in windy days.
- ★ SMARTPASS amplifier — block 3G and 4G wireless signals to ensure noise-free digital TV reception. An exclusive technology offered only by ANTOP, uses an all-in-one design to allow an easier connection between a non-amplified/passive antenna and your TV delivering the correct balance between short and long range reception.
- ★ durable exterior & weather resistant — UV coated, weather Resistant exterior design combined with anti-interference internal tech protects signal reception to provide clear pictures and full Channel capacity even during inclement weather.
- ★ Easy Set-up — Get done in 5mins! Quick, Simple, and Excellent! the antenna weighs only 3. 8lb and can be easily installed alone, Just plug to TV, scan channel, and then enjoy your free TV shows! eck out what channels are available in your area via “ANTOP SIGNAL MAP” and chose the best antenna for your location.
- ★ 100% Quality — ANTOP outdoor antenna is with UL certification, we do offer 100% satisfaction – 30 days back money – 12 months , Any question you are welcome to email us, our professional after sales team always be there to service for you. Please carefully read the manual before installation.
Additional Info :
|Color||HDTV Outdoor Antenna|
9. Channel Master Omni+ Omnidirectional Outdoor TV Antenna with Mounting Bracket for Roof, Attic, RV – VHF/UHF Digital HDTV Antenna with 360 Degree Reception Span – 50 Mile Range [CM-3011HD]
- Digital Reception Range: 50+ Miles (360° Omnidirectional)
- Compatible with all HDTV’s and 4K TV’s
- Includes: Mounting Bracket for Mounting to a Wall, Mast Pole or an Existing Satellite Mount
- Designed for Indoor or Outdoor Use on Roof, Attic, or RV
- Easy to Install
Additional Info :
10. Chaowei Portable Indoor Outdoor Amplified HDTV Antenna with Signal Booster Amplifier, Magnetic Base,16.5ft Coax Cable, Up to 120 Miles-Support 4K 1080p Smart TV and All Equipment with ATSC Tuner
- ✅Before buying, pls kindly check the signal strength,distance to the broadcast tower in your area, then deternming if you need to add the attached signal booster. When you find you got less channels with the amplifier, pls try to remove it and DO auto channels scan again
- ✅What Is New? 1) Simple,White&Neat Looking with Magnetic Base; 2) Comes with an External USB powered amplified signal boost,can be used as Passive TV Antenna and Long Range Amplified HDTV Antenna; 3)Waterproof allows it mounted outside
- ✅Small but Powerful Indoor Amplified HD Digital TV Antenna: Only 5 inches tall with long cords both at the TV end (+USB amplifier if you need) and also at the Antenna end,makes it easy to put in a discrete place while still getting good signal but work best within 120 Miles with the detachable signal booster
- ✅Omni-directional VHF UHF Reception: Pole design helps to receive signals in 360 degrees(vertically polarization) so that you don’t always put it facing the transmitter
- ✅ Strong Magnetic Base+16.5ft Long Coaxial Cable: Magnetic base makes it sits steady and the magnet will help improve the reception; 16.5ft cable is good for you to move around to get the best reception
- ✅Commitment to Quality: Chaowei is a professional manufacturer of digital antennas with 15-year experience.Please rest assured by choosing Chaowei brand. We will take full responsibility for any quality issue that may arise in regard to our products. If you have any issues with reception, contact us for full technical support and assistance
Additional Info :
Advice And Tips For Outdoor TV Antennas
- An outdoor TV antenna can be fixed to your roof, the side of your house, a tripod buried in the ground, or even a deck. Your reception will likely be better the higher you are able to install it.
- Test the reception where you intend to mount an outdoor digital TV antenna before permanently installing it. Connect the coaxial cable to the antenna and your TV to test before mounting the antenna. After that, install the antenna where you want it and turn on the TV. Once you’ve finished your channel scan using your remote, check each channel to see if there are any quality problems or interruptions. This will allow you to install the outdoor digital TV antenna where it will receive the strongest signal and have the most channels available.
- When installing outdoor TV antennas, there are important safety considerations to keep in mind. Make sure to adhere to all local electrical regulations and codes.
- Utilize a grounding block that is joined to the structure’s ground. Your equipment can be shielded from power surges and thunderstorms with the aid of a grounding block. Additionally, it can lessen or stop electromagnetic interference. Not to mention that where you live, a grounding block might be mandated by law.
- To avoid complications and potentially fatal accidents, avoid installing your outdoor TV antenna on a windy day. Watch out for power lines.
- Once you’ve installed your outdoor digital TV antenna in the best possible location, lock it down with the included hardware.
Factors to Consider Before Buying Omnidirectional Outdoor TV Antenna
Even though most people spend their time online and on their smartphones, a TV is still something most people have in their homes. And you can simply use one of the best omnidirectional outdoor TV antenna listed above if you want to watch TV channels on your TV without getting a new cable connection. This list lets you learn more about the key characteristics and specifics of each of these omnidirectional outdoor TV antennas. However, if you’re still interested in learning more, be sure to read through this thorough buying guide for the best outdoor TV antenna:
We’ll start with the maximum range rating, one of the most crucial aspects of omnidirectional outdoor TV antennas. This informs you of the largest area within which such TV antennas will provide the strongest signal for watching TV channels. And you ought to select a maximum range that is as high as possible for the best TV-viewing experience. There are various maximum range ratings for the same, including up to 50 miles, up to 100 miles, up to 150 miles, and even up to 250 miles. If you want the best broadcast quality and signal at all times, the option with the highest maximum range—up to 250 miles—will be the best.
Your omnidirectional outdoor TV antenna’s maximum resolution should also be checked, in addition to its maximum resolution. Omnidirectional outdoor TV antennas have a resolution rating, just like any other streaming video equipment or associated accessories. This resolution rating informs you of the precise level of video quality you can anticipate from a specific TV antenna. For instance, a 4K UHD TV antenna will provide significantly better video quality than an FHD 1080p TV antenna if it is an omnidirectional outdoor TV antenna. Most of the omnidirectional outdoor TV antennas listed above support a maximum resolution of 4K UHD to provide the highest quality. This is due to the same reason.
You must connect the omnidirectional outdoor TV antenna to your TV after choosing one with excellent video quality and setting it up in your home. You might also require a lengthy cable connection between your TV and omnidirectional outdoor TV antenna, depending on where you plan to install your antenna and where you will place your TV. As a result, the cable length ratings for omnidirectional outdoor TV antennas vary. This cable is used to connect your omnidirectional outdoor TV antenna to your TV. While more expensive models may even include a 50 feet long cable for convenience, more affordable omnidirectional outdoor TV antennas may only offer a 20 foot long or similar cable.
It is preferable for the maximum range of a vehicle to be 60 miles in the city and over 100 miles in the country. In addition to using UHF and VHF frequency bands, they should be able to broadcast every kind of content. A multidirectional antenna can only operate in one direction whereas an omnidirectional antenna can receive signals from every direction.
Ease of Installation
Regarding omnidirectional antennas, we love those that come pre-assembled with and easily snap on to a mast. Contraptions relying on mounting tens of wingnuts and attaching separate elements together are worse alternatives. An antenna should also require a mast. There is no mast included with most omnidirectional antennas.
An omnidirectional antenna should operate at a temperature of -10°C * 50°C. With proper sealing, they can withstand high temperatures. The surge protection cables that are copper ended and UV coated are highly acclaimed.
Directional Vs. Multidirectional
Multidirectional signals can be detected from all directions, as opposed to directional signals which pull signals from only a single direction. Many users prefer directional antennas because when broadcast stations are located within line of sight, noise and interference are significantly reduced.
Additionally, multidirectional antennas reliably receive broadcasts no matter where the broadcast towers are located. We recommend choosing a rotatable antenna if your budget does not permit one that allows you to adjust the direction of the antenna. Signals from behind, however, may be blocked.
Amplified Vs. Non-Amplified
Our recommendation is to avoid amplified antennas unless the signal reception in your area is extremely poor. Preamplifiers are commonly used in outdoor antennas to elevate weak signals to sharp, low-noise signals.
While all of the previously discussed factors will impact the image quality and usefulness of your omnidirectional outdoor TV antenna, you should also make sure that you are choosing a dependable and durable one. To put it another way, double-check the length of the warranty that came with your omnidirectional TV antenna. Your chosen omnidirectional outdoor TV antenna might come with a 1- or 2-year warranty, depending on your preferences. And of these two choices, the longer 2-year warranty will undoubtedly lead to better dependability and longevity for your omnidirectional outdoor TV antenna.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the benefit of going with a TV antenna that uses an omnidirectional design?
Most older TV antennas were unidirectional, so if you wanted to watch TV, you had to point them in the proper direction. And this is the problem that omnidirectional TV antennas of today are designed to address. Because of their omnidirectional design, you don’t need to point them or adjust them to watch high-definition TV channels.
Can you watch TV channels for completely free by installing an omnidirectional TV antenna?
An omnidirectional TV antenna can be used to watch various TV channels for no cost, which is one of the best advantages over a cable connection. This is made possible by the large number of TV channels that broadcast over the air for no charge. Then, you can watch these channels without a subscription using your omnidirectional TV antenna.
What port is used to connect an omnidirectional TV antenna with a TV?
Ans: You will need a coaxial cable, which is probably included in the box, to connect your omnidirectional TV antenna to your TV. And as you might have guessed from the name of this cable, almost all omnidirectional TV antennas connect to your TV’s coaxial port rather than a separate set-top box.
How effective are omnidirectional TV antennas?
In addition to being able to pull in signals from 3G and 4G, omnidirectional antennas provide greater performance than directional antennas. Your entire reception field is 360 degrees, making it possible for you to receive well from many directions.
An omnidirectional or directional antenna is better?
Omnidirectional antennas equally receive all signals. Signals are picked up more effectively by directionally oriented antennas. These antennas can detect weaker or further away signals than equivalent omnidirectional antennas.
Even though there are many models, choosing the best omnidirectional outdoor TV antenna for your use case should be a straightforward process once you consider the features and reviews of the best models. If you do, you’ll be able to take advantage of various signals from various angles.
All that’s left for you to do is look over our top choices and decide which one suits you the best. Although they are all excellent, they have a few minor differences in features, so be sure to pick the one that best suits your use case.