Whether you are a professional or a beginner, we have tried out all of the top products, researching them for efficiency, and general build quality, taking care to populate the below list with a nice mix of fabric for patches available at different price points. Generally, we preferred newer models with the high build quality and additional features.
To help you nail down the right model for you, we’ve assessed each fabric for patches on key criteria and discussed the performance differences of each below.
- Weight and Packability
Best fabric for patches With Specifications
Buying yourself a fabric for patches is already considered a luxury, so you might as well make sure that what you’re about to purchase meets the following factors:
- Cost- Of course, this is the number one factor looked at by many when researching for products they are planning to buy. For fabric for patches, the price ranges depending on the features, durability, and brand value. Determine how much you’re willing to spend for a product so the search can be narrowed down immediately.
- Durability- This is always considered in any product you’re eyeing. A higher price tag does not always equate to high quality, so read reviews thoroughly about a certain product’s performance and components.
- Ease of Use and Cleaning- A hassle-free fabric for patches is the best because it will define how efficient you can be, meeting your needs and cleaning afterward. So, take into consideration how easy to clean and maintain the fabric for patches is.
- Dimension- Considering the size and dimension of your fabric for patches is important, especially if you have limited space in your space.
- Safety- It’s very important to find a fabric for patches that offers safeguards, especially since this equipment will be placed at home where children can have access.
These Considerations below should help you search for that fabric for patches that meets all your criteria!
1. SINGER 00097 Iron-On Mending Fabric, Fabric Patch For Mending ClothesWhite
- IRON ON PATCH: Contains one 7-inch by 16-inch iron on white fabric mending patch
- NO SEWING REQUIRED: Easily repair a tear, worn area, or hole in clothing or fabtic
- FLAT PATCH: No texture or pattern
- MATERIALS: 65% polyester/35% cotton
- Not recommended for use on nylon or rayon or fabrics made of monofilament polyesters
Additional Info :
2. ZEFFFKA Premium Quality Fabric Iron-on Patches Inside & Outside Strongest Glue 100% Cotton Blue Gray Beige Brown Yellow Red Green Repair Decorating Kit 14 Pieces Size 3″ by 4-1/4″ (7.5 cm x 10.5 cm)
- 𝗣𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗜𝗻𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗱𝗲𝘀: 14 iron-on fabric patches, size 3″ by 4-1/4″ (7.5 cm x 10.5 cm). Ideal size will help to conceal the shortcomings of both small and large holes and enough to create your own design. Assorted colors will perfectly match your different clothes. Front side of the patches is 100% cotton, rear side is covered with the strongest hot-melt adhesive film. Patches made in EU using high quality materials.
- 𝗘𝗮𝘀𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗔𝗽𝗽𝗹𝘆: It will take only a few minutes to repair or decorate your outfit, as only an iron is required. Preheat your iron to the maximum, then place the patch on the desired spot and iron over the patch with pressure for 60 seconds. You don’t have to sew patch on or use further fabric glue, hot-melt adhesive film on each patch is very durable by itself. CAUTION: Do not apply patches using hair straighteners or other heating objects, only use an iron.
- 𝗢𝘂𝘁𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 & 𝗜𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗦𝘂𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆: You can place the patches on the outside of a garment. Use scissors or die-cut machine to cut the patches to the size or shape you want; package includes several templates to help you decorate your favorite clothes. You can also apply patches from the inside of a garment, this way the shiny rear side of the patch shows through the hole. After a couple of washes, the shiny glue will disappear and it will look like normal fabric.
- 𝗠𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗪𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲: Applied patches are washable at high temperature; they can also be tumble dried on a high temperature setting. Even if applied patch starts to peel off after some time, simply re-iron the patch again. One patch can be re-ironed at least 3 times, even after washing. To prevent the felting off and curling up, pay special attention to the corners, butt areas and seams when applying the patches.
- 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘆 𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗿: Repair crotch areas, knees, elbows, pockets etc. when it already has tears marks, or use the patches to prevent future problems. Place a patch inside of the garment on a weak spot before the problem transpires, prolong the life of your new clothes. Not only pants and jackets can be fixed, but also sheets, car seats, even socks and many more. Carefully read the instructions of the fabric which you are going to repair, it has to withstand the highest temperature of an iron.
Additional Info :
3. Fine Linen Repair Patches, Self-Adhesive Linen Fabric Patches, 8X11 inch Extra Size, Multi Color, Can be Used for Linen Sofa Repair and Linen Clothes Repair(8″ x 11″, Beige 3.0)
- SIZE: Linen Patch measures 8 “X 11” to meet your different size needs, can be cut to solve all kinds of repair problems.
- HIGH QUALITY PRODUCTS: Fine Linen Patch and strong adhesive. No glue residue, perfect fit in seconds. Brand new upgraded, witht more glue, firmly press on the broken parts, the glue reaches the best outcome after 24 hours. Linen is durable, non-pilling, non-fading, non-shrinking and is suitable for all seasons.
- PREMIUM QUALITY MATERIAL: 100% polyester environmentally friendly material, firm texture, smooth surface, soft, breathable and wear resistance. Thickened coating, super durable, hand washable, machine washable.
- SOMETHING TO TRUST: Freshen up your favorite linen sofas and clothes with this linen patch. It is not only good with linen, but also good with other nylon, cotton and leather.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: Every product sold is covered by a worry-free warranty and money-back guarantee. No matter what reason, you are not satisfied with our products, please feel free to reach out to us, we will offer an exchange or refund in full amount.
Additional Info :
4. HTVRONT Iron on Patches for Clothing Repair, 20 PCS Multi-Colored Fabric Patches for Clothes Repair, 20 Shades Iron Patches for Clothes, Clothing Repair Decorating Kit 3.7″ by 4.9″
- 【GREAT STICKINESS & DURABLE】: Our iron on patches are soft and made of polyester material. 30% more glue than other iron on patches for clothing, which could be machine washed and makes it through multiple washes, still remains its strongness and durability. Perfectly merged with your restored items without any falling off and fading after washing.
- 【NO RESIDUE & BAD SMELL】 Using a scissors to cut the size or shape you need to repair. Place the fabric patches for clothes on the garment with iron for heavy pressure or heat press for middle presure. Only few minutes will take for inside & outside reinforced. Simply reironed the corners to make the fabric patches firm and no residue left.
- 【WIDE APPLICATIONS】 Iron on fabric patches are ideal for the weak spot on the garments as well create different dress styles. Iron on patches for clothing repair can not only be applied on clothes, but also t-shirts, hats, shoes, socks and so on.Restoring the holes or worn out could prolong the life of the clothes and make you look more unique.
- 【DIMENSIONS & COLORS】Our size of fabric patches for clothing: 20 pack (20 colors)-3.7″ by 4.9″ will help to hide the shortcomings of both small and large holes and enough to create your own design. 20 colors of clothing patches are able to almost perfectly match your different clothes. The free sewing kit is included for ensuring the bond firm.
- 【EASY TO APPLY】You could use this patches for clothes to decorate, repair and reinforce the garments. The fabric patches could directly be cut into the shape and pattern you want. CAUTION: pay more attention on the edges avoiding curling when applying the iron patches for clothes. Please feel free to contact us if you are not 100% satisfied with patches iron on.
Additional Info :
5. HTVRONT Iron on Patches for Clothing Repair, Fabric Patches Iron on, Black White Gray Beige Brown Repair Decorating Kit 20 Pieces Iron on Patch Size 3.7″ by 4.9″ (9.5 cm x 12.5 cm)
- 【GREAT STICKINESS & DURABLE】: Our iron on patches is soft and made of nylon material. 30% more glue than other iron on patches for clothing , which could be machine washed and makes it through multiple washes, still remains its strongness and durability. Perfectly merged with your restored items without any falling off and fading after washing.
- 【NO RESIDUE & BAD SMELL】 Using a scissors or cutting machine to cut the size you need to repair. Place the iron on patches for clothing on the garment with iron for heavy pressure or heat press for middle presure. Only few minutes will take for inside & outside reinforced. Simply reironed the corners to make the iron on patch firm and no residue left.
- 【WIDE APPLICATIONS】 Iron on patches are ideal for the weak spot on the garments as well create different dress styles. Iron on patches for clothing repair can not only be applied on jeans, but also t-shirts,hats,shoes,,socks,clothing and so on. Restoring the holes or worn out could prolong the life of the clothes and make you look more unique.Fabric patch-Your favorate garments saver.
- 【DIMENSIONS & COLORS】 Compared with other iron on patches，our size of iron on patches for clothing :20 pack(black,white,gray,beige,brown)-3.7″ by 4.9″ will help to hide the shortcomings of both small and large holes and enough to create your own design. 20 iron on patch are able to almost perfectly match your different clothes, which you could barely tell.The free sewing kit is included for ensuring the bond firm.
- 【EASY TO USE & INSTRUCTIONS】 Easy steps to follow. The iron on patches for clothing is very nicely for crafters. You could use this iron on patches for clothing to decorate,repair, and reinforce the garments. The iron on patches could directly be cut into the shape and pattern you want. CAUTION:pay more attention on the edges avoiding curling when applying the fabric patch. Please feel free to contact us if you are not 100% satisfied with patches iron on.
Additional Info :
6. 8Pcs Nylon Repair Patches, Self-Adhesive and Waterproof, Lightweight Repair Patches for Clothing Down Jacket Tent Clothes Bag (20 x10 cm)
- Durable Material:Our self-adhesive patches are made of nylon, which is durable, hard to be worn out and safe to use, can last a long time.
- Proper Size: Each patch measures 19.8 x 9.8 cm/ 7.79 x 3.85 inches, you can also snip this repair patches into various sizes and shapes easily according to your different needs.
- Self Adhesive Design:The patches are self adhesive, you just peel it and stick to specific areas, no sewing or ironing required, convenient and easy to operate, provide fast and lasting repairs to rips, tears or holes in clothing.
- Widely Used:Our patches can help decorate and repair your clothes effectively, suitable to be applied to mend or reinforce your clothes, also fit for down jacket, rain umbrella, tent, outdoor sleeping bag, outerwear, backpacks and gloves.
- Fun to DIY: You can cut the nylon patches into different and cute patterns due to your hobby.Such as heart, rabbit, stars, dogs and more, then stick it to the broken part of your clothes, not only practical to cover the holes, but also beautiful and appealing in outlook.
Additional Info :
7. Tear-Aid Fabric Repair Kit, Gold Box Type A, Single
- Country Of Origin : United States
- The Package Height Of The Product Is 5.5 Inches
- The Package Length Of The Product Is 3 Inches
- The Package Width Of The Product Is 1.25 Inches
- Tear-Aid Repair Patches provide a simple and easy method of patching holes and tears, as well as an excellent protective film solution. Each Tear-Aid Repair Patch is made from an exceptionally tough, matte finish, abrasion resistant, elastomer that resists puncture and tearing
- The Tear-Aid Type A Fabric repair patch works on – Canvas, Rubber, Neoprene, Nylon, Most fabrics, Plastics, Polyethylene, Polypropylene, Polyurethane, Non-oiled Leather, Umbrellas, Gore-Tex, Acrylics, Fiberglass, Aluminum, Polyester, Hypalon and Dacron
- The Tear-Aid patch is see-thru to work on any color and is UV resistant to prevent yellowing for years. It provides instant adhesion with no sewing, no glue and no mess. The patch also conforms to irregular surfaces and won’t turn gummy in high heat
- Each patch kit contains – (1) 3″ x 12″ Tear-Aid Patch that cuts easily with scissors to any size, (1) 7/8 x 7/8″ Patch, (1) 1 3/8 x 1 3/8″ Patch, (1) 12″ Reinforcement Filament for repairing tears at edges, (2) Alcohol Prep Pads, (1) Illustrated Instructions, Kit Dimensions: 3″x 5.5″x 1.25″
- Tear-Aid repair patches are made in the U.S.A. of the highest quality and standards. Keep Tear-Aid handy and be prepared to be a hero. Don’t throw it away repair it.
Additional Info :
|Color||Fabric Repair – Single|
8. Augshy 29 Pieces Iron On Patches for Clothing Jeans 4.9 x 3.7 Inch (Colorful)
- Package Includes: The package contains 29 colors of iron on patches，and the size is 4.9 x 3.7in. Great way to keep a favorite well worn pair of jeans going a while longer. These patches are enough to meet your different craft projects, clothing and jeans repair.
- Bright Colors: These colorful patches are standard colors. We use mature technology and quality dyes, they will not easy to fade when washing.
- Wide Application: Iron on patches are ideal for mending, reinforcing and decorating many different applications. If you can operate an iron, you can make quality canvas repairs, the iron on repair kit require not messy adhesives and no sewing, patches on to your pants where is ripped and get that backed. You can cut any Christmas pattern you want and use it on Christmas tablecloths, Christmas socks, Christmas pillows and children’s Christmas clothes.
- Easy to Apply with Iron: It only take a few minutes to repair or decorate your clothes. The Iron on patches are suitable for reinforcement and decorative applications, and each one is washable. You can use machine to wash it and tumble dry, they can last long.
- Wash Garment Before Mending: Pre-heat garment area, position of patch (shiny side down) and press with an iron. Extend the life of your favorite clothes.
Additional Info :
9. GEAR AID Tenacious Tape Fabric and Vinyl Outdoor Camping Gear Repair Tape, 3” x 20”, Black, 2 Pack
- Fix rips and holes fast with an ultra-strong, peel-and-stick repair tape that requires no heat or sewing; ideal for use on tents, tarps, jackets, vinyl furniture, and more
- Apply Tenacious Tape to almost anything with its aggressive adhesive that bonds permanently to nylon, mesh, vinyl, rubber and plastic; not recommended for seams, denim, cotton, or natural fabrics
- Make a washable repair sealed with this repair tape featuring a waterproof coating that won’t peel off over time; available in 3”x20” strip
- Use the nylon fabric (black, red and colors), ripstop fabric (green and gray), and clear vinyl for nearly invisible repairs
- Packaging may vary
Additional Info :
10. KING MOUNTAIN 20 PCS 100% Pure Cotton Fabric Clothes Sofa Iron-on Patch, Strongest Glue,Inside＆Outside Repair Decoration DIY Kit, White & Black, 3″ x 4-1/4″(7.5 cm x 10.5 cm)
- [Product Information]: 20 Pieces of Iron-on Patches for Clothes, 10 Black＆10 White, Size 3″ x 4 1/4″ (7.5 cm x 10.5 cm), which can perfectly hide large and small holes, you can cut the size and shape of the patch to create your unique design with creativity.
- [100% Cotton]: The front of the patch is 100% premium-quality cotton, which is environmentally friendly and healthy, and has no odor. In order to make the patch more wear-resistant, we use a special technology to increase the fineness of the fabric, making it more wear-resistant and breathable, and the patch will be softer and more comfortable after washing.
- [Strong Adhesive Power]: The back of the patch is covered with a hot melt adhesive film with strong adhesive power. After many times of washing and drying, the patch will still stay firmly attached to the clothes and can work for a long time. When ironing, there is no need to worry about excess glue overflowing and residue on the clothes.
- [Excellent Repairing Power]: No need to sew, no need to buy additional glue, just press and iron the patch for 60s, you will complete the repair in less than 3 minutes, perfectly solve the problem of wear and tear on the clothes, and rejuvenate your beloved clothes, let you wear more comfortably, and no longer feel embarrassed and troubled by holes in your clothes and pants!
- [Two Simple Steps]: Step 1: Put the patch on the spot to be repaired (can be used on both the inside and outside of the clothing). Step 2: Press and iron the center and edge of the patch for 1-2 minutes, then Be sure to let it cool for 24 hours before washing (so to achieve the strongest adhesion)
- You can use the patch on worn sofas, quilts, throw pillows, bags, pants, clothes. If you have any questions with the iron-on repair patch, please feel free to contact us.
Additional Info :
|Color||White & Black|
Buying fabric for patches: Things to Consider
Are you having trouble choosing between the fabric for patches options on this page? Do you not know which one to choose? Here is an ultimate fabric for patches buying guide to choosing the right product based on your needs. It is important to remember that the right one can help to highlight your best qualities.
1. How often will you use the fabric for patches?
One might think that a person would use their fabric for patches as much as possible. After all, they have paid more for it and want to get their money’s worth.
Many wonder how often they will need to use the fabric for patches. It’s important to understand that there is no set answer because everyone has different needs and choices. For example, some people might only need it a few times, while others may need it frequently.
But is that the case? For example, has anyone ever left a restaurant with a full stomach after eating one meal? It is likely not the case because we do not typically overeat at restaurants.
So why does this happen with products? The answer lies in our psychology and how we are wired to purchase things even if we don’t need them. In other words, there is an imbalance between what people buy and what they use.
2. Choose fabric for patches that fits your needs
Do you often find yourself looking for the fabric for patches? You don’t know where to start or what to buy. It’s hard finding a balance between quality and price. Well, look no further! We will discuss how to determine if a product is right for you based on your needs, as well as reviews of our top products that fit those needs!
To determine if a product is right for you, think about why you need it. Is it because you’re trying to fulfill your needs with ease. If you want to hike long distances, you might want something that does not give you arm aches while carrying it around. Therefore, you should choose one that is lightweight.
The question you should be asking yourself when purchasing a fabric for patches is not what the product can do but rather what features are important to you. The most common features of products are durability, reliability, price, and aesthetics.
If you’re planning to use the product often or live somewhere it might get wet; durability is likely your number one priority. Price may also be an issue if this will be something that is purchased every few years.
Reliability should always go hand-in-hand with durability and other aspects like customer reviews and warranty length; without these two aspects of quality control, there’s no way to ensure that any company has created a reliable product unless they make it clear in their description.
The cost of a fabric for patches is one of the most important factors to consider when looking for a purchase. There are many different price ranges, so understanding their differences is essential. In general, high-quality products are more expensive, while low-quality products are less expensive. Therefore, if you want the best product, you should choose a costly one. It is better to choose an affordable product with fewer features if you only intend on using it a few times.
5. Warranty policy
A product warranty guarantees the quality and performance of a product that the manufacturer or seller will provide. On the other hand, a service warranty is what you get if you buy something like home repair. The latter does not protect against materials or artistry defects but covers defective products because they are not appropriately installed or used as intended.
When buying a fabric for patches with a warranty, it is the first thing to check how many years it lasts. Usually, one-year contracts are only given out with low-priced items since this type of coverage protects against any manufacturing defects that may have occurred during production, which can happen even at high-quality factories.
It also prevents customers from having to pay. Many people find this helpful because if something happens to their product, there won’t be any hassle, and they don’t have to worry about paying extra money for damage caused by the manufacturer’s fault.
In conclusion, a warranty is an excellent investment to ensure everything goes smoothly when buying new products! Ensure your fabric for patches product has a warranty before buying it when shopping!