Unfortunately, you might be hard-pressed to find the face exfoliants on the market due to the sheer number of choices for this product. This is why we went out and got our hands on the most popular models to narrow them down and find the top-rated face exfoliants for you. Our research consisted of durability tests, features, and price. We even looked at additional features and specifications to get the face exfoliants.
To help you nail down the right model for you, we’ve assessed each face exfoliants on key criteria and discussed the performance differences of each below.
Best face exfoliants With Buying Guide
New face exfoliants have been outpouring, making projects easier, faster, and safer. After evaluating more than 100 candidates, we’ve selected 10 that stand out for their innovative, practical solutions to everyday problems. Whether you’re looking for clever face exfoliants tools, versatile accessories, or the latest advances in face exfoliants technology, there’s something in this roundup that’s sure to please.
1. Era Organics Microdermabrasion Facial Scrub & Face Exfoliator – Spa Quality Exfoliating Face Mask with Manuka Honey & Walnut – Moisturizing Facial Exfoliant for Dry Skin, Blackheads, Wrinkles, Acne +
- The Best Facial Scrub For Dull, Dry, Sensitive Skin. Get Beautiful, more youthful looking skin. Help remove stubborn blackheads, cleanse and minimize pores, exfoliate dull/dead skin cells and moisturize to the base of your skin with each wash. No machine needed.
- Don’t Damage Your Skin With Harsh Scrubs. Most exfoliators tear and damage your skin. Our microdermabrasion sugar scrub gently helps loosens dirt, grime and dull skin while nourishing your cells leaving healthy, beautiful looking skin. Get a softer, more youthful look in minutes.
- Say Goodbye To Dull, Dry Skin. Our premium face and body scrub can remove daily build up so your face can replenish and look radiant again. Microdermabrasion at home helps gently polish away damaged skin, blackheads, stretch marks and is a powerful acne scar treatment. Less irritating than chemical peel facials.
- Luxurious 2 In 1 Facial Treatment. Leave on to use as a facial mask to help balance your skin tone, reduce fine lines, wrinkles, and age spots. Your skin will soak up vitamin and mineral nourishing agents to help restore and protect skin. Finally, an anti aging mask that works.
- Made For Sensitive Skin. This scrub is non toxic with no parabens or alcohol. It’s of the highest quality botanical skin care products containing organic Aloe Vera, Manuka Honey, Walnut and powerful Vitamin C to help protect skin from damaging free radicals and premature aging in our exfoliating scrub and mask for face care.
Additional Info :
2. La Roche-Posay Ultra-Fine Scrub for Sensitive Skin, Gentle Exfoliating Face Wash with Ultra-Fine Pumice Particles to Remove Dead Skin, Safe For Sensitive Skin
- Gently smoothes and purifies the skin
- Made with La Roche Posay thermal spring water
- Soap free, alcohol free and paraben free
- Safe for sensitive skin
Additional Info :
3. Vitamin C Face Polish Scrub, Exfoliating Facial Cleanser with Green Tea, Coconut Water, and Aloe Vera for Brightening and Anti Aging
- Vitamin C Face Polish Scrub is a natural face exfoliating scrub using quartz crystals, strawberry seeds, and jojoba beads to gently buff skin for a smoother, softer skin texture.
- Ingredients: Brightening Vitamin C Polish Scrub combines Vitamin C with Lactic Acid to help brighten dull skin and dark spots and soften fine lines and wrinkles.
- For All Skin Types: Vitamin C Polish Scrub also contains green tea, coconut water and aloe vera, to hydrate and protect the skin against environmental damage.
- Best Paired With: Our face Polish scrub is best paired with InstaNatural’s Vitamin C Facial Cleanser, Facial Toner and Moisturizer for a complete brightening and anti aging routine. For best results, cleanse the skin and follow with the scrub to exfoliate.
- InstaNatural Core Clean Promise: Our skin care products are formulated without 1500+ ingredients such as parabens, sulfates, synthetic fragrance, PEGs, petroleum, and formaldehyde releasors. Our products are certified cruelty-free.
Additional Info :
4. St. Ives Gentle Smoothing Face Scrub Our Gentlest Scrub Yet Rose Water & Aloe Vera Made with 100% Natural Exfoliants, Paraben Free, Oil-Free, Dermatologist Tested 6 oz 6 Count
- GENTLE EXFOLIATION: St. Ives Gentle Smoothing Rose Water and Aloe Vera Face Scrub is our gentlest scrub yet!
- GLOWING SKIN: This exfoliating face scrub refreshes and restores skin texture for an instant glow.
- NATURAL EXFOLIANTS: Gentle exfoliation with 100% natural crushed rose petals and walnut shell powder. Our walnut shells are finely milled and polished so that each particle has a smooth surface.
- TWO-IN-ONE: This gentle face scrub works double time as a mask, leaving skin looking and feeling soft and supple.
- FREE FROM: This scrub is oil free, paraben free, dermatologist tested and non-comedogenic (it won’t clog pores).
- NATURE RESET: St. Ives believes that spending more time with nature can boost your happiness and have a serious de-stress effect of your mind, body and skin care.
Additional Info :
5. Naturium BHA Liquid Exfoliant 2%, with Salicylic Acid & Bioactive Fruit Acids, Dark Spot Corrector, Face & Skin Care Treatment, 4 oz
- ANTI-AGING, ANTI-BLEMISH: Naturium’s leave-on exfoliant is formulated to smooth fine lines & wrinkles, unclog pores & correct dark spots. It mimics the natural exfoliation process of young skin, balances oil production & works to boost moisture retention.
- POWERFUL, NON-IRRITATING FORMULA: Naturium’s Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA) exfoliant contains microencapsulated salicyclic acid & a bio active fruit complex. This formula contains no irritating fragrance ingredients.
- BIOCOMPATIBLE & SAFE: Our skincare is formulated with both potent natural ingredients & advanced synthetic ingredients. They utilize efficacious levels of active ingredients, are pH level appropriate, & are thoroughly tested for safety.
- CLEAN FORMULATION, NON-TOXIC: Cruelty free, paraben free, vegan, gluten free, fragrance free & non-toxic. Made with the highest-quality botanical, earth & marine-based ingredients combined with non-toxic-to-skin alternatives & advanced science.
- NATURIUM’S QUALITY GUARANTEE: If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied, we offer a 30-day money-back refund. No questions asked!
Additional Info :
6. Dermalogica Daily Superfoliant (0.45 Oz) Deep Pore Face Scrub – Powder Exfoliator that Gently Smoothes and Brightens Skin Fighting Triggers Known To Accelerate Skin Aging
- Helps to absorb toxins from deep within the pores
- The advanced powder formula activates upon contact with water, releasing powerful enzymes, skin-smoothing alpha hydroxyl acids and anti-pollution technology
- Not recommended for users of medically-prescribed exfoliation products
Additional Info :
7. CeraVe SA Cleanser | Salicylic Acid Cleanser with Hyaluronic Acid, Niacinamide & Ceramides| BHA Exfoliant for Face | Fragrance Free Non-Comedogenic | 8 Ounce
- [ EXFOLIATING FACE WASH ] Salicylic acid (SA) is a beta hydroxy acid (BHA), an effective exfoliator that removes dead skin cells and promotes radiance. Salicylic acid acts as a chemical exfoliant which feels less harsh than physical ones like face scrubs
- [ FOAMING CLEANSER ] Dispenses as a clear gel and transforms into a foaming face wash as you lather. With hyaluronic acid, niacinamide, and vitamin D, this facial cleanser cleanses, exfoliates, and hydrates skin without leaving a stripped & tight feeling
- [ FACE EXFOLIATOR FOR ACNE PRONE SKIN ] This face cleanser is suitable for acne prone, oily skin and even those with psoriasis. Cerave SA skin care products provide exfoliation and skin relief to dry skin, rough and bumpy skin, and all other skin types
- [ 3 ESSENTIAL CERAMIDES ] Ceramides are found naturally in the skin and make up 50% of the lipids in the skin barrier. All CeraVe products, formulated with three essential ceramides (1, 3, 6-II)to help maintain the skin’s natural barrier.
- [ DEVELOPED WITH DERMATOLOGISTS & #1 DERMATOLOGIST RECOMMENDED SKINCARE BRAND ] CeraVe Skincare is developed with dermatologists and has products suitable for dry skin, sensitive skin, oily skin, acne-prone, and more.
Additional Info :
8. e.l.f. Gentle Peeling Exfoliant Enriched Face Cleanser, 3.04 Fl Oz
- GENTLE EXFOLIANT: This Gentle Peeling Exfoliant cleanser gently peels away dead skin, leaving behind healthy, glowing skin. Enjoy the added benefits of tangerine, papaya, and licorice extracts.
- HOW TO USE: Dampen hands and skin and apply a small amount of cleanser onto the face. Gently massage in circular motions and rinse with water. Use 2-3 times per week. Follow up with your favorite moisturizer.
- 100% CRUELTY-FREE & VEGAN: Proud to be 100% vegan and cruelty-free, worldwide. Because kindness is chic.
- FREE FROM: All e.l.f. products are 100% free from phthalates, parabens, nonylphenol, ethoxylates, triclosan, triclocarban, and hydroquinone.
- BEAUTY FOR ALL: e.l.f. Cosmetics provides professional-quality products at get-real prices, because we believe beauty should be accessible to every eye, lip, and face.
Additional Info :
9. Neutrogena Skin Perfecting Daily Liquid Facial Exfoliant with 7% AHA/PHA Blend + HA to Smooth, Exfoliate & Replenish Dry Skin, Leave-On Face Exfoliator, Oil- & Fragrance-Free, 4 fl. oz
- 4-fluid ounces of Neutrogena Skin Perfecting 7% AHA/PHA Blend + HA Daily Liquid Facial Exfoliant for Dry Skin to complement skin’s natural renewal process & gently sweep away dead, dry surface skin to reveal fresh, soft skin
- Suitable for all skin tones, this oil-free face exfoliator is packed with skin smoothing acids to polish skin while being gentle & nourishing enough for daily use. It helps leave skin feeling hydrated, conditioned, & replenished for a fresh glow
- Blend with glycolic acid, a powerful AHA that helps reveal brighter-looking skin, gluconolactone, an exfoliant & moisturizing humectant that decongests down to pores while conditioning skin, & hyaluronic acid, an essential hydrator found in skin
- Made for dry skin, it contains moisture-binding humectants to leave skin feeling conditioned & hydrated. pH is balanced for optimal efficacy, it is fragrance-free and formulated without, alcohol, oil, sulfates, parabens, phthalates and dyes
- A great addition to a daily skincare routine, apply this leave-on 7% AHA/PHA Blend + HA face exfoliant after cleansing. Allow to fully absorb into skin, do not rinse, then follow with a facial moisturizer & broad spectrum sunscreen
Additional Info :
10. Paula’s Choice-SKIN PERFECTING 8% AHA Gel Exfoliant & 2% BHA Liquid Duo-Facial Exfoliants for Blackheads Enlarged Pores Wrinkles and Fine Lines Face Exfoliators w/ Glycolic Acid Salicylic Acid
- EXFOLIANT DUO: Elevate your exfoliation routine with this convenient set. Includes both BHA (salicylic acid) and AHA (glycolic acid) products to gently remove dead skin cells & hydrate.
- BRIGHTEN & SMOOTH: Paula’s Choice 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant helps unclog & diminish enlarged pores, exfoliate dead skin cells, smooth wrinkles & brighten skin tone. Combats redness, wrinkles, aging & blackheads.
- REFINE & EVEN: Paula’s Choice 8% AHA Gel Exfoliant with Glycolic Acid, Chamomile, and Green Tea can help minimize the look of discolorations and age spots, and with consistent use can increase skin’s firmness.
- BEAUTY SMARTER, NOT HARDER: Whether your skin is dry, oily, combination, aging, acne or blemish-prone, sensitive, or dull; we’ve got a skincare solution for you. The search for amazing skincare ends here.
- Paula’s Choice Skincare makes products that work. No fragrance, no parabens, no fluff. Just effective, science-backed formulas that target any concern from wrinkles to breakouts.
Additional Info :
The face exfoliants Buying Guide
Many people approach face exfoliants shopping incorrectly by considering only the price or choosing materials and technology touted in an ad. But that approach might land you a not-so-good face exfoliants that you could regret buying.
The advice in this guide will show you a better way to buy the face exfoliants. This guide builds on our hours of research to help you find a face exfoliants that you will be happy with for a long time.
How to find out the best product?
We all know how hard it is to decide when there are so many options to choose from. There’s always something that stands out, and you want the face exfoliants for your money, but reviews help us make a better choice.
Checks can be found on Amazon, blogs, or any website that sells products. Reading reviews is essential because they give insight into what other people experienced with the product before buying it themselves.
Most of these reviews like this one include pictures and videos showing off the features or things which give you an idea of what might happen if you buy it too! Read reviews before making a purchase and save yourself time and hassle by not regretting your purchases later!
- Find out the quality of the face exfoliants before buying them.
- Reviews can help you decide if this is the face exfoliants for you.
- Check customer ratings and read through a few of them before deciding on a purchase.
- Research the product before buying it so you know what to expect.
- Research the warranty policy.
- Research the return policy.
To get the best face exfoliants, check out these:
Find out the quality
Do you want to get the face exfoliants for the most affordable price possible? There are many different products on the market, and it cannot be easy to know which one will work for you. There are some things that you need to help determine the quality of the face exfoliants, including ingredients, reviews, company history, customer service, and price.
You also have to consider your budget so that, when looking at all these factors, it will bring up only items with excellent ratings in each category under your budget range. The most important thing about any purchase is knowing what exactly you’re buying beforehand so that there is good quality.
The best way to avoid spending money on a product that won’t work for you is to research before buying. Whether reading reviews or researching extensively, take steps to ensure that you are getting the quality of the face exfoliants that will work for you and not one that has been deemed “average.” Please do your research so that when you buy something, it doesn’t end up being average!
Read reviews carefully
People looking for the face exfoliants under $1000, $500, $200, $100, or $50 from Facebook or Reddit can be overwhelmed with all the available options. Reviews help you decide if this is the face exfoliants for you. The reviews will give you an idea of what others have thought of it, making it easier to make your decision.
People are often hesitant when buying something new due to not knowing how it will work out for them or needing more than one item to use their purchase efficiently. That’s where reviews come into play! They can provide insight into whether the product meets your needs and expectations before purchasing them, which helps eliminate buyer’s remorse.
Reviews are a great way to understand how other people have used the face exfoliants and what they think about it. You must read through them all and consider which ones come from credible sources. If there is enough positive feedback on a specific item, it may be worth considering buying it instead of another one with similar features or higher ratings.
Check customer ratings
The old phrase “you get what you pay for” couldn’t be more accurate. With so many different products available, it can be hard to know which ones are worth spending our money on. But with some research and customer reviews at your fingertips, you can make an informed decision about whether or not the product is right for you.
To help with this process, we will show you how to find customer ratings of any item online in 3 easy steps!
First, type the item’s name into the Google Search bar and hit enter. In most cases, a list of top-ranked results should pop up as potential matches from major retailers like Amazon, Walmart, or Target.
As a consumer, you are faced with many choices when selecting the face exfoliants under $1000. One of the most crucial decisions is whether or not to purchase something based on customer reviews.
For example, if someone says that they love their face exfoliants because it has all the features they wanted and was less expensive than other best products in its class, you might want to consider getting one for yourself.
Research the product before buying it
A warranty is a service contract that protects the buyer against defects in the product. A deposit can be purchased by purchasing an extended warranty or come with the product’s original purchase.
If the company you are buying from does not offer any warranty, it might be worth looking into another company from which to buy your desired product. One way to determine what kind of warranties a specific company is to research their website before making an online purchase.
It will help you understand if they have many different options or just one option available for their products and whether they have any restrictions on who is eligible for this service contract. It’s essential to know about these things before committing.
The warranty is an essential issue for many people who are buying the face exfoliants. A one-year limited manufacturer’s warranty may be enough if you want to be able to return or replace the defective item. If you don’t need any of these options, then a shorter and simpler policy might work fine.
To determine what kind of coverage your purchase will provide before it arrives on your doorstep, read through the warranty information carefully during checkout online at the store where you plan to make your purchase.
Research the return policy
It would be best if you researched a company’s return policy before buying its product. You want to know what you are getting into and how much work it will take to get your money back if something goes wrong.
When looking for the face exfoliants online, try to find reviews from people who have tried the product. This way, you can ensure that the reviews are legit, not fake, or paid off by companies.
The return policy is crucial to research before buying the face exfoliants. Please make sure you know the time frame, how many items can be returned, and what types of products are eligible for returns so that you don’t have any surprises when it comes time to make your purchase.